Properties in Gloucestershire

Displaying 1 - 10 of 411 results
£55,000

2 bedroom property

14 Culverhay, Cricklade, SWINDON, SN6 6EL

The property is for sale on a Shared Ownership basis. Purchase a 25% share for £55,000. The rent payable on the other 75% sha... Full details | Save to shortlist or call Andrews on 01242 248975

Guide price £60,000

Cheltenham

**WOULD A LAKE INTEREST YOU?**

A unique opportunity to acquire this land which is home to a beautiful, well est...
Full details | Save to shortlist or call Cook Residential

Offers in excess of £72,500

2 bedroom property

Weston Road, GLOUCESTER, GL1 5AX

A two bedroom centrally located flat that is offered to the market with no onward chain. Full details | Save to shortlist or call Andrews on 01452 305991


£77,500

2 bedroom property

Bentley Court, Sotherby Drive, CHELTENHAM, Gloucestershire, GL51 0FQ

A two bedroom ground floor shared ownership apartment available in Cheltenham. Full details | Save to shortlist or call Andrews on 01242 235021

£79,980

2 bedroom property

Plot 22, The Halt, Cam, Dursley, Glos, GL11 5DJ

The property is for sale on a Shared Ownership basis. Purchase a 40% share for £79,980. The rent payable on the other 60% sha... Full details | Save to shortlist or call Andrews on 01242 248975

£80,400

2 bedroom property

Plot 21, The Halt, Cam, Dursley, Glos, GL11 5DJ

The property is for sale on a Shared Ownership basis. Purchase a 40% share for £80,400. The rent payable on the other 60% sha... Full details | Save to shortlist or call Andrews on 01242 248975

£82,000

1 bedroom property

Moorend Park Road, CHELTENHAM, Gloucestershire, GL53 0LA

One bedroom retirement property located on the top floor of this popular residence. Full details | Save to shortlist or call Andrews on 01242 248979

£82,800

2 bedroom property

Plot 23, The Halt, Cam, Dursley, Glos, GL11 5DJ

The property is for sale on a Shared Ownership basis. Purchase a 40% share for £82,800. The rent payable on the other 60% sha... Full details | Save to shortlist or call Andrews on 01242 248975

Offers in excess of £87,500

1 bedroom property

Union Street, GLOUCESTER, GL1 3DB

One double bedroom top floor apartment in Kingsholm, offered to the market with no onward chain. Full details | Save to shortlist or call Andrews on 01452 305991