Properties in Bagstone, South Gloucestershire

Displaying 1 - 9 of 9 results
£100,600

2 bedroom property

Plot 27, Kingswood Fields

The property is for sale on a Shared Ownership basis. Purchase a 40% share for £100,600. The rent payable on the other 60% sh... Full details | Save to shortlist or call Andrews on 01242 248975

£220,000

3 bedroom property

Back Lane, Wickwar, WOTTON-UNDER-EDGE, Gloucestershire, GL12 8NN

Renovation/Project 3 bedroom Cottage in Wickwar with garden and parking Full details | Save to shortlist or call Andrews on 01454 322255

Guide price £265,000

3 bedroom property

New Cottages, Cromhall

Beautiful cottage in need of love! No onward chain Full details | Save to shortlist or call Andrews on 01454 322255

Guide price £300,000

4 bedroom property

Watermill Close, Falfield

A fabulous opportunity to acquire a detached four bedroom family home with amazing commuter links, and all within walking dis... Full details | Save to shortlist or call Castle Estate Agents Ltd

£385,000

3 bedroom property

The Buthay, Wickwar, GL12

Magnificent 1800s cottage property with beautiful South East facing garden which is a gardeners dream, located off the bea... Full details | Save to shortlist or call Country Property on 01454 321 339


Offers in excess of £400,000

3 bedroom property

Duck Street, Tytherington, Wotton-Under-Edge

Originally part of the malt/cider house affiliated to the estate of the Malt House close by, this lovely stone built cottage ... Full details | Save to shortlist or call Castle Estate Agents Ltd

£545,000

4 bedroom property

High Street, Wickwar, GL12

Wonderful Victorian property of enormous character, comprising spacious four bedroom accommodation, and a West facing gard... Full details | Save to shortlist or call Country Property on 01454 321 339


£600,000

4 bedroom property

Station Road, Wickwar, GL12

An exciting detached family home occupying a private non-estate spot near the centre of a desirable village not far from t... Full details | Save to shortlist or call Country Property on 01454 321 339


£899,500

4 bedroom property

Station Road, Wickwar, GL12

A simply stunning four bedroom house in a elevated position set within about two acres on the edge of the village of Wickwar. Full details | Save to shortlist or call Country Property on 01454 321 339