Properties in South Gloucestershire

Displaying 1 - 10 of 320 results
£50,000

2 bedroom property

Moorhouse Lane, Hallen, Bristol, BS10

A two bedroom detached park home situated on a small privately owned site on the outskirts of Hallen. Situated in a pleasant ... Full details | Save to shortlist or call Ocean on 0117 962 1973

£99,000

2 bedroom property

Chestnut Park, Kingswood, Wotton Under Edge, Glos, GL12 8RJ

The property is for sale on a Shared Ownership basis. Purchase a 40% share for £99,000. The rent payable on the other 60% sha... Full details | Save to shortlist or call Andrews on 01242 248975

£115,998

3 bedroom property

Chestnut Park, Kingswood, Wotton Under Edge, Glos, GL12 8RJ

The property is for sale on a Shared Ownership basis. Purchase a 40% share for £115,998. The rent payable on the other 60% sh... Full details | Save to shortlist or call Andrews on 01242 248975

£120,000

1 bedroom property

Sycamore House, Woodland Court, Partridge Drive, Downend Bristol

Offered For Sale with NO ONWARD CHAIN M.Coleman Estate Agents are pleased to market this delightful one bedroom retirement ap... Full details | Save to shortlist or call M Coleman Estate Agents on 01179566221

£125,000

1 bedroom property

Beverley Road, Horfield, Bristol, BS7 0JJ

A well presented, one bedroom apartment on Beverley Road in Horfield which is offered with no onward chain. Full details | Save to shortlist or call Andrews on 0117 944 4400

£125,000

1 bedroom property

Ladd Close, BRISTOL, BS15 9LG

One bedroom ground floor flat. Situated in a block of just four flats, with communal gardens. Full details | Save to shortlist or call Andrews on 0117 932 8335

£127,500

1 bedroom property

Bredon, Yate, BRISTOL, BS37 8TD

Double bedroom first floor flat with parking and garden Full details | Save to shortlist or call Andrews on 01454 322255

£127,500

1 bedroom property

Bredon, Yate, Bristol, BS378TD

Double bedroom ground floor flat with parking and garden Full details | Save to shortlist or call Andrews on 01454 322255

£134,995

1 bedroom property

Clouds Hill Road, St George, BS5 7LH

**Ideal for FIRST TIME BUYERS and INVESTORS!! Holbrook Moran are delighted to offer this one bedroom first floor flat situate... Full details | Save to shortlist or call Holbrook Moran on 01179540044

£134,995

1 bedroom property

Clouds Hill Road, St George, BS5 7LH

*RE-AVAILABLE * CALLING ALL FIRST TIME BUYERS * Looking to get on the property ladder? Holbrook Moran are excited to market t... Full details | Save to shortlist or call Holbrook Moran on 01179540044